Minggu, 17 Juli 2011

Distance

When people used to be your home don't get your feeling
When people used to be your best friends can't decode your act
When people used to be your friends don't know what u've done
When people used to be your enemies even don't know what you do
When people around you just tell their stories, plans and dreams
Without any question "how about you there?"

When I hide all the things in my mind
When I don't tell anyone what actually my dreams
When I don't feel any empathy of my loneliness
When my life seems not get better on my view
When just time looks like the one can arrange me
When I do all the things seems not for me
When I have to cry myself to sleep
When laugh is just like a damn way to hide it all
When I have to cry on the phone silently

It's called DISTANCE
Between me and you all.

Tidak ada komentar: